The purpose of this policy; pursuant to the Law on Protection and Processing of Personal Data (“KVKK“) numbered 6698, ISS GLOBAL FORWARDING A.Ş referred to (“ISS GLOBAL”) with the title of data controller on your rights, we like to inform you on using, protecting your personal data in the event of you join to www.iss-globalforwarding.com website (“Website”) and/or accept to get electronic commercial messages.
The scope of this document is natural persons whose personal data identified by the provisions of law processed by ISS GLOBAL FORWARDING A.Ş. and natural persons or departments incorporated in ISS GLOBAL FORWARDING A.Ş processing such data wholly or partially by automated means or by non-automated means which provided that form part of a data filing system.
Duty of Board’s Member of Protection of Personal Data is to examine personal data periods and to ensure accurately processed.
Information processing manager is liable for required technical measurements of security of personal data
Data representative is liable for carrying out administrative measurements.
ISS GLOBAL: ISS GLOBAL FORWARDING A.Ş
Law: Means “Protection of Personal Data” numbered 6698.
Personal Data: Means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person,
Service Account: Means accounts used by system and applications, non-used by persons. Excluding technical restrictions, service accounts have no right to log in.
User Account: Means accounts used by persons having the right to create, read, update, or delete data on system and applications.
Explicit consent: Defines consent regarding a certain subject, based on informing and explicated with free willing.
Electronic environment: Means an environment where personal data can be created, read, changed, and written through electronic devices.
Processing of Personal Data: Means any operation which is performed on personal data, wholly or partially by automated means or non-automated means which provided that form part of a data filing system, such as collection, recording, storage, protection, alteration, adaptation, disclosure, transfer, retrieval, making available for collection, categorization, preventing the use thereof.
What are your processed personal data?
IP address information and log records regarding the use of the website.
What purposes are your personal data processed?
Purposes are as following:
– To carry out planning company’s business strategy and to take action for study, project, and activities done by departments within this.
– To carry out information security periods.
– To fulfill our obligations by order of regulation.
– To fulfill our obligations on giving information and document to authorized and official public institutions and organizations and our relevant other obligations.
As defined in the Law Protection of Personal Data, Article 5 (2) “c) Processing of personal data of the parties of a contract is necessary, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of the contract. ç) It is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the data controller is subject. e) Data processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise, or protection of any right. f) Processing of data is necessary for the legitimate interests pursued by the data controller, provided that this processing shall not violate the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject.” your personal data shall be processed within legal grounds.
Personal data shall not be transferred without the explicit consent of the data subject.
Your personal data are transferred to whom and for what purposes: Your personal data shall be transferred without explicit consent of related persons pursuant to the Law on Protection of Personal Data, Article 8 (2) (a), for the purposes as following:
Pursuant to the related Regulation; with the purpose of fulfilling legal obligations, your personal data shall be transferred to the relevant public institutions and organizations if needed or requested.
With the purpose of getting service of maintenance-support for online software systems used by our departments, your personal data shall be transferred with contractual company/companies.
With the purpose of carrying out services such as sending products or installation provided by our departments, your personal data shall be transferred with contractual company/companies.
Pursuant to the Law on Protection of Personal Data, Article 9 (1); your personal data processed based on legal grounds stated above shall be processed in the event of explicit consent, in line with explicit consent, or otherwise since sales, marketing, and customer relations and management activities of ISS GLOBAL’s services are carried out through online software systems of which databases are abroad.
Foreign countries (referred to as “Countries with adequate protection”) announced that they have adequate protection by the Board of Protection of Personal Data (referred to as “Board”). Limited to the existence of commitment for adequate protection in writing by the data controllers in Turkey and the relevant foreign country and a foreign country and/or countries (“Foreign Country with Data Controller Committing the Adequate Protection”) with Board’s approval in terms of relevant transfer, your personal data shall be transferred.
Notably Law on Protection of Personal Data and relevant other regulation; in accordance with decisions made by Board and legal regulation; transfer to abroad of your personal data processed within the purpose explained above shall be carried out by our company with a necessary cautiousness and measurements required.
Your rights as a relevant person: Following rights, within the Protection of Personal Data, Article 11, are entitled personal data holders defined as “Relevant Person” (referred to “Applicant”) in the Law of Protection of Personal Data, No. 6698:
– to learn whether his/her personal data are processed or not,
– to demand information as to if his/her personal data have been processed,
– to learn the purpose of the processing of his/her personal data and whether these personal
– data are used in compliance with the purpose,
– to know the third parties to whom his personal data are transferred at home or abroad,
– to request the rectification of the incomplete or inaccurate data, if any, and to request giving notification to the third persons whom your personal data transferred within the scope of this process.
– to request deleting and removing your personal data in the event of the disappearance of reasons to be required for processing and to request giving notification to the third persons whom your personal data transferred within the scope of this process despite of processing in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data and relevant other laws and other provisions of the regulation.
– to object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself/herself by analyzing the data processed solely through automated systems,
– to claim compensation for the damage arising from the unlawful processing of his/her personal data.
For your requests related to your rights listed above within the Law on Protection of Personal Data, Article 11; thereby filling in all requested information stated in the Relevant Person Application Form on our website (which is preferred), or coming to our headquarters office in person with a written application, the address is “Ünalan Mah. Libadiye Cad. Emaar Square Sit. F Blok Apt. No:82 F/41 Üsküdar, İstanbul Turkey”, or in a written application through a registered letter with return receipt or notary offices to identify your ID and not to give your information to wrong persons, or sending an email to Turkey.Privacy@iss-gf.com provided that using your email (if any) previously notified to ISS GLOBAL by you and registered in our system, or other methods which shall be determined by the Board in the future.